Have a question about Irish Row apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- Will you send me a bill each month for rent?
No, we do not send monthly invoices. However, we do offer automatic payments to help you not forget to make your monthly rental installment.
- What if I need to cancel my lease?
With the exception of joining the military, we do not offer a lease termination clause in the lease. The resident is responsible for the entire lease contract. Irish Row does allow residents to transfer their lease agreement with proper authorization from the management staff.
- When I go to pay rent, why does my account say my balance due is $0?
We charge rent on the first of every month. You can still make a payment before the first, and will show as a credit until rent is charged.
- Is Irish Row and Irish Crossings the same thing?
Our 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments are located at Irish Row Apartment buildings. Irish Row apartments are also homeowners of 21 of the Irish Crossings Townhomes where our 4x4.5 bedrooms are available.
- If I am over 21, do I need to have a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of one (1) month's rent.
- What size are the beds?
Each bedroom contains a comfortable full-size bed.
- Can additional furniture be brought into the apartment?
All of our apartment homes are very spacious and provide a lot of room for you to bring personal furniture items. All Irish Row furniture must stay within your apartment so make sure to plan your decorating before arriving.
- Are there home essentials included, such as pots and pans?
Although we offer fully furnished apartment homes, you will want to bring dishes, pots and pan, etc.
- What do I need to hook up my computer to the internet?
Each individual apartments WI-FI password is located on the router in the apartment home.
- What types of leases are available?
Irish Row offers 12-month lease, as well as a limited number of 5 and 10-month leases.
- What types of apartments are available?
We offer three different fully furnished floor plans: 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment with 817 square feet, 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom apartment 1025 square feet and 4 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom Townhome at Irish Crossings 2200 square feet.
- How close are you to campus?
Irish Row is one block from the University of Notre Dame.
- When does my lease start?
- There are two lease terms at Irish Row. For 2016 those lease terms start on either June 7th or August 16th. Please contact the leasing office to find out when your lease is scheduled to begin.
- When is my first rental installment due?
- For 2016 if your lease starts on June 7th, your first rental installment will be due on May 15th. If your lease begins on August 16th, your first rental installment will be due July 15th. After the first initial rental installment, all other installments will be due on the first of the month.